1929 Ford AA/Hale Pumper, Engine 1
Purchased new from the Hale Fire Pump Company in 1930 this was the first piece of fire apparatus purchased by the Magnolia Volunteer Fire Co. It was the sole fire engine until the mid-1940s and remained in service until 1961. The engine was then sold and in 2016 the fire company repurchased it on April 12, 2016. The engine is currently being restored by the company membership.